All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn exhortation to the church of Jesus Christ based on the Gospel of Matthew. It tells who Jesus is, how He lived, what He did for the world, and what He expects from those of us who call ourselves pastors. In my opinion, our primary mission consists, t of building edifices of any kind but in reaching lost sinners with the gospel message and equipping our converts for ministries of their own.
- Author BiographyDavid and Norma Beneze come from Decatur, Illinois, having been married there on August 1st 1947. Their union produced seven sons and one daughter but twin boys did not survive. After serving in the U.S. Navy during WW II, David attended James Millikin University for one semester full time and several more part time. He was employed, primary, as Civil Servant with the U. S. Department of Defense, working at the Decatur Signal Depot in Illinois, at the Defense Supply Agency in Columbus, Ohio, and at Ent Air Force Base in Colorado Springs, Colorado. For much of that time he served as a computer programmer and systems analyst. He retired at Ent in September of 1974 in order to enter a full time ministry with the ICFG. He Pastored church congregations in Nunn, Widefield, and Salida, Colorado and in Rapid City, South Dakota, as well as serving on staff in several other churches and earning two Theological Degrees via correspondence with International Seminary in Plymouth, Florida. He retired again in September of 1997 but continues to minister whenever and wherever opportunities arise.
- Author(s)David E Beneze
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.