Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLose yourself in the magical world of No.1 bestselling author, Cecelia Ahern. Are you taking your life for granted? Lucy Silchester is. She's busied herself with other stuff: friends' lives, work issues, her deteriorating car, that kind of thing. But she's stuck in a rut - and deluding everyone. Only Lucy kws the real truth. Time for a wake-up call - a meeting with life. And life turns out to be a kindly, rather run-down man in an old suit, who is determined to bring about change - and won't let Lucy off the hook. Sometimes we all need to make time for our life...
- Author BiographyBefore embarking on her writing career, Cecelia Ahern studied Journalism at university. Her first novel, PS, I Love You, became an instant international bestseller and was adapted into a major movie. Her subsequent novels have also all been bestsellers. When she's not busy writing novels, Cecelia also writes for TV and the stage. Her books are published in 46 countries and have sold over 13 million copies. Cecelia lives in Dublin with her family.
- Author(s)Cecelia Ahern
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight360 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.75
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.