All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Times2 Crossword Collection is a bumper collection of crosswords that will keep crossword enthusiasts entertained for hours. Taken from the Times2 section of The Times, this collection of 160 accessible puzzles are utterly addictive, yet concise eugh to be solved quickly. Encompassing a wide range of topics including geography, literature, history and culture, these definition-only puzzles will test your word power and boost your general kwledge. With clues that are satisfyingly skilful and containing cryptic elements, Times 2 crosswords are guaranteed to stretch your mind and entertain you at the same time.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)John Grimshaw,The Times Mind Games,Times2
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight260 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.