Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Times Crossword is the world's most famous crossword. Tease your mind. Test your wits. Entertain your brain. Wake up or wind down with this superb crossword collection from The Times, complied by Richard Browne, the Editor of The Times Crossword. The Times Crossword has been baffling, infuriating, challenging and delighting its devotees for close on 80 years. Over this period of time it has become, quite deservedly, the world's most famous crossword. Continuing the ermous success of previous titles in the series, The Times Crossword Book 10 will be eagerly snapped up by crossword aficionados everywhere. Previously published as The Times Crossword book 10.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)Richard Browne,The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/05/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTimes Books
- Weight138 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.