All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe Times Crossword is the most famous crossword in the world. Tease your brain with this superb collection of puzzles which have been compiled by the Editor of The Times Crossword to test your word power skills. This collection of 80 cryptic puzzles will test your word power to its full. Bend your brain by lateral thought, test your linguistic prowess or simply switch off for a moment or two and see why The Times crossword has become, quite deservedly, the world's most famous crossword. Continuing the ermous success of previous titles in the series - and sporting an eye-catching redesign - The Times Crossword Book 14 will be eagerly snapped up by crossword aficionados everywhere. Previously published as The Times Crossword book 14.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTimes Books
- Weight140 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.