All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis supremely challenging cryptic collection contains 50 jumbo-sized puzzles, conceived to really challenge your word skills. Selected by The Times' Crossword Editor, Richard Browne, this original collection will challenge even the most experienced crossword buff. The ultimate and only jumbo cryptic crosswords available, these puzzles will allow you to give the grey matter a real workout. With unique grids of 23 x 23 squares (in comparison to the standard 15 x 15 grid), they require serious word power and cryptic puzzling skill. Put your linguistic prowess to the test with these quality puzzles from the Times' crossword writers.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)Richard Browne,The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight330 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.