All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe newest volume in the hugely popular Killer Su Doku series from the puzzles suppliers to the Times, featuring the highest-quality puzzles with an extra element of arithmetic. This eigth addition to the successful Times Killer Su Doku series will test your skills to the limit, adding the challenge of arithmetic and taking Su Doku to a new and even deadlier level of difficulty. The puzzles use the same 9x9 grid as Su Doku but with an added mathematical challenge. The aim is t only to complete every row, column and cube so that it contains the digits 1-9, it is also necessary to ensure that the outlined cubes add up to the same number as well. With 150 new Moderate, Tough and Deadly Killer Su Doku puzzles, there is chance to ease yourself in with Easy puzzles. For those who like to live dangerously and push beyond their mental comfort zone, steel yourself for The Times' next, terribly tough instalment.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTimes Books
- Weight180 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.