All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest volume in the hugely popular Killer Su Doku series from The Times, featuring the highest-quality puzzles with an extra element of arithmetic. This latest addition to the successful Times Killer Su Doku series will test your skills to the limit, adding the challenge of arithmetic and taking Su Doku to a new and even deadlier level of difficulty.The puzzles use the same 9x9 grid as Su Doku but with an added mathematical challenge. The aim is t only to complete every row, column and cube so that it contains the numbers 1-9, it is also necessary to ensure that the outlined cubes add up to the same number as well.With 150 new Moderate, Tough and Deadly Killer Su Doku puzzles, there is chance to ease yourself in with simple puzzles. For those who like to live dangerously and pushbeyond their mental comfort zone, steel yourself for The Times' next, terribly tough instalment.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTimes Books
- Weight190 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.