All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGive your memory a workout, stimulate your brain and hone your general kwledge with 80 definition-only puzzles from The Times2 section. Covering a wide range of topics, from geography to literature, history and culture, this collection will test both your general kwledge and your wordpower. Compiled by the Times2 Crossword Editor John Grimshaw, these quick accessible puzzles are utterly absorbing and addictive, yet concise eugh to be done on the move. Quality is paramount to The Times' crosswords, with clues that are satisfyingly tough, but accurate. This new collection is different, providing hours of crossword enjoyment and stimulation. Previously published as The Times T2 Crossword book 16.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games,Times2
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight90 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.