All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGive your memory a workout, stimulate your brain and hone your general kwledge with 80 definition-only puzzles from The Times2 section. Covering a wide range of topics from geography to literature, history and culture, this collection will test your word power and boost your general kwledge to boot. Compiled by the Times2 Crossword Editor, John Grimshaw, these quick accessible puzzles are utterly absorbing and addictive, yet concise eugh to be completed on the move. The Times is an excellent-quality crossword provider. With clues that are satisfyingly skilful and solutions helpfully provided at the back of the book, Times2 Crossword Book 15 is guaranteed to entertain your brain. Previously published as The Times T2 Crossword book 15.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games,Times2
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTimes Books
- Weight140 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.