All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brand new series of 80 puzzles from The Times adapting the cryptic puzzle for those with a hectic lifestyle and schedule. Ideal for those starting out with cryptic crosswords, and those who'd like to tackle the main puzzle but feel daunted, or who can perhaps only solve a handful of clues. Appearing Monday to Friday in the puzzle pages of Times2, this crossword has a reduced 13x13 grid size and reduced difficulty too, the intention being to encourage people to take their first steps in tackling cryptic crosswords. And also to cater for those of us who have limited time to devote to our favourite pastime and need a ready-made set of puzzles that is solvable in a short space of time. In addition to the 80 puzzles there is a sample Quick Cryptic followed by a list of answers with detailed explanations of all the clues. All other solutions, should they be needed, are at the back of the book as usual!
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains Su Doku, Killer Su Doku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)Richard Rogan,The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight140 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- williakibbl_006 Apr, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.