Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionWith the massive appetite for Su Doku puzzles seemingly insatiable, The Times brings you ather offering to satisfy those cravings. With eugh puzzles to satisfy even the most avid Su Doku addict, The Times Su Doku Book 7 contains 150 mind-bending variations of the devilish number grid, including: 40 Mild puzzles 50 Difficult puzzles 50 Fiendish puzzles 10 Super fiendish With their new puzzle suppliers, market-leaders The Times continue to offer the best Su Doku puzzles. Four levels of difficulty put your logic to the ultimate test.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/04/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTimes Books
- Weight140 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,A-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.