All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe Times Su Doku Collection is a bumper collection of puzzles that will keep Su Doku enthusiasts entertained for hours. Straight from the puzzle pages of The Times, the collection brings together more puzzles, offering the best quality su doku with real value.With puzzles at all levels from mild to fiendish, you can warm up slowly before taking on a bigger challenge, or simply find a puzzle to suit your mood.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight176 g
- Width177 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.