All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionSpecially compiled to provide the most deadly Su Doku challenge, Ultimate Killer Su Doku 6 is the only volume for Su Doku enthusiasts who need a puzzle that really tests their mettle. Prepare yourself for the toughest Su Doku challenge there is. These diabolically difficult Ultimate Killer Su Doku puzzles will really put your brainpower to the test as you 'warm up' with the 100 Deadly Killer puzzles before steeling yourself to take on the 20 Extra Deadly Su Dokus. Are you ready for the challenge? The Times Ultimate Killer Su Doku 6 is t for the faint-hearted. The puzzles use the same 9x9 grid as a regular Su Doku, but have an extra mathematical element that multiplies the challenge. The aim is t only to complete every row, column and cube so that it contains the digits 1 to 9, but also to make sure that the outlined sections, called cages, add up to the number given in each cage. If you survived the first five collections of Ultimate Killer Su Doku, then you might just be ready to take on the sixth...Warning: Not suitable for amateur puzzlers!
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight160 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.