All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFounded and directed by Golden Globe-minated actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt, hitRECord is an open collaborative production company where members can contribute their work in various forms including music, videos, text and drawings. Members are then encouraged to add, edit, remix and collaborate with each other. HitRECord currently has over 45,000 active members worldwide. Over 1,000 creative contributions are added daily and over 100 new artists join hitRECord each day. Joe regularly hosts hitRECord events throughout the country at venues ranging from the Sundance and SxSW film festivals to college campuses to grand cinemas to rock&roll bars to concert halls, with audiences ranging from 100 to 1,500 people. In December 2010, hitRECord self-published the first volume in the Tiny Stories series. The collaboration received over 2,300 contributions, from which Joe and the creative collective edited together 32 illustrated stories. This volume in the Tiny Stories series will contain all new material created through the same collaborative process on hitRECord.org as directed by RegularJOE. The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories is the first book in a current 3-book partnership between hitRECord and It Books.
- Author BiographyHitRECord founder and director Joseph Gordon-Levitt's acting career has managed to garner a massive popular appeal while maintaining a widely respected artistic integrity. He recently starred in Christopher Nolan's Academy Award-nominated Inception and received Golden Globe, Independent Spirit and People's Choice award nominations for his performance in (500) Days of Summer. Currently earning rave reviews for his performance in 50/50, also starring Seth Rogen, his upcoming films include David Koepp actioner Premium Rush and Rian Johnson's sci-fi thriller Looper, with Bruce Willis. He is currently in production on The Dark Knight Rises, the third installment in Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, and will next begin work opposite Daniel Day Lewis in Steven Spielberg's Abraham Lincoln biopic, Lincoln.
- Author(s)Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication28/12/2011
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleThe Tiny Book of Tiny Stories
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIt Books
- Content NoteBlack and White Illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine72 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.