All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionStairs, passages, light wells, the tops of fire escapes - site is too small for a garden, or the illusion of one. This book shows you how you can create a pocket handkerchief of a garden in even the most unpromising of spaces. Equally helpful for beginners and more experienced gardeners faced with an awkward plot, this book covers everything you need to kw to make and maintain a tiny garden, showing you how to make the most of what you've got and suggesting designs for a variety of situations. You need t be restricted to a selection of containers: even things you thought beyond your wildest dreams - lawns, water features and kitchen gardens - are all surprisingly achievable. It fills a genuine gap in the market and covers the areas around a house that are frequently igred, even in books specializing in small gardens.
- Author BiographyJane McMorland Hunter has years of experience in creating and maintaining a variety of gardens, including patios, balconies and roof gardens. She currently works in the gardening department at Hatchards.
- Author(s)Jane McMorland Hunter
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note120 colour photographs
- Weight467 g
- Width192 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.