All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionSince its maiden voyage and sinking in April 1912, Titanic has become a monumental icon of the 20th century and has inspired a wealth of interpretations across literature, art and media. This book offers a comprehensive discussion of the diverse representations of the connections and differences in the way generations of artists and audiences have approached and used the tragedy. In the final section is an in-depth study of James Cameron's blockbuster film Titanic .
- Author BiographyTim Bergfelder is Senior Lecturer in Film Studies at the University of Southampton. Sarah Street is Professor of Film at the University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Sarah Street,Tim Bergfelder
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication27/08/2004
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.