All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hourable Richard Rawlinson (aka 'The Toff') is in Nice. He is in the Riviera for seemingly the most incent of reasons - engaging girls for M. Rambeau's new Cabaret at the Baccarat. An attempt on his life, however, brings to the fore the real reason for his presence - to track down a missing 'poor-little-rich-girl'. All enquiries appear to lead to the elusive Chico, who may act the clown, but is fool.
- Author BiographyMaster crime fiction writer John Creasey's near 600 titles have sold more than 80 million copies in over 25 languages under both his own name and ten other pseudonyms. His style varied with each identity and led to him being regarded as a literary phenomena. Amongst the many series written were 'Gideon of Scotland Yard', 'The Toff', 'The Baron', 'Dr. Palfrey' and 'Inspector West', as JJ Marric, Michael Halliday, Patrick Dawlish and others. During his lifetime Creasey enjoyed an ever increasing reputation both in the UK and overseas, especially the USA. This was further enhanced by constant revision of his works in order to assure the best possible be presented to his readers and also by many awards, not least of which was being honoured twice by the Mystery Writers of America, latterly as Grand Master. He also found time to found the Crime Writers Association and become heavily involved in British politics - standing for Parliament and founding a movement based on finding the best professionals in each sphere to run things. 'He leads a field in which Agatha Christie is also a runner.' - Sunday Times.
- Author(s)John Creasey
- PublisherHouse of Stratus
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Toff
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationKelly Bray
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1955
- ImprintHouse of Stratus
- Weight233 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.