Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is t a memoir but a compilation of actual journals that the author kept as her children were born and growing from infants to young adults. It captures the funny sayings of young children we all wish we had written down at the time. It also captures the very real problems of parenting, sibling rivalries, and settling into new neighborhoods. The author writes with her heart and records the ordinary moments so they won't be forgotten. She also writes with a very young voice, and we see her mature along with her children over the fifteen years that this book encompasses.
- Author(s)Shirley Randels Floyd
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.