All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionFrom humble beginnings as a 1970s motoring show, Top Gear has gone on to achieve diesel-powered world domination. After Clarkson and producer Andy Wilman successfully pitched a new format to BBC bosses, Top Gear returned to become the irreverent, funny and often controversial show we w kw and love. The Star in a Reasonably Priced Car, the Cool Wall and Power Laps by the mysterious Stig have all become staples of Britain's favourite Sunday evening entertainment. Recent series have been defined by their madcap challenges such as driving across Africa in clapped-out bangers - with predictably hilarious results. However, the show's most shocking moment came in 2006, when Hammond suffered serious head injuries while driving a Vampire turbojet drag racing car at over 300mph. Clarkson, Hammond and May; they are the politically-incorrect-joking, stone-washed-denim-wearing, bloke-hero trio for the modern(ish) age. This brilliant, detailed book is fitting tribute to the show, its presenters and its most memorable moments.
- Author BiographyMartin Roach is a number one bestselling author who has written scores of books on celebrity, music, youth culture, and fashion. He has contributed to newspapers, magazines, television, and radio shows all around the world.
- Author(s)Martin Roach
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight567 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.