All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book in the Pitt Poetry Series by this popular and enigmatic poet, considered the foremost writer of prose poetry in America. In eleven collections over thirty years, Edson has created his own poetic genre, a surreal philosophical fable, easy to enter, but difficult to leave behind. In <i>The Tormented Mirror</i>, Edson continues and refines his form in seventy-three new poems.
- Author BiographyRussell Edson is the author of several collections of poetry, including The Reason Why the Closet-Man is Never Sad (Wesleyan, 1977), Tick Tock (Coffee House Press, 1992), most recently, The Tunnel: Selected Poems (Oberlin, 1994), as well as the novel, Gulping Recital, and The Falling Sickness, four plays. He lives in Connecticut with his wife, Frances.
- Author(s)Russell Edson
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePitt Poetry Series
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.