All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in four sections - Section one - Basics covers 'finding your new best friend', environment and costings; Section two - Behaviour: why do dogs jump so much? why is my dog constantly chasing its tail? Find these answers and so much more to understand how to communicate more effectively with your pets; Section three - Training: tired of your dog slobbering on your face? trying to minimize mouthing? Look further for the instructions and top tips on curbing bad habits, and how to deal with the challenges of introducing a puppy or adult dog to a new home and family; and Section four - Care: is his fur a tangled mess? what kind of collar tag should you get? what do you do during a thunderstorm or with an elderly animal? Learn everything you need to kw to keep your dog safe and happy, including tips on security, holidays and travel, and moving homes.Each section is broken down into an easy to follow format with step-by step training methods of advice, tips and information. Profusely illustrated with photographs, this is an essential how-to select, build a relationship, train and live with your new dog.
- Author(s)David Meyer
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.