All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe Total Flamenco Guitarist is an exciting journey into the world of flamenco guitar playing, a style loved by the world for its explosive techniques and depth of emotion. This book and CD kit is a complete curriculum for beginning to advanced flamenco guitarists. The lessons are based on a three-pronged approach of technique, rhythm, and listening. The material is organized according to the major rhythmic families: fandango, tango, solea, siguiriyas, and more. You'll learn popular styles including rumba, bulerias, and sevillanas, and lots of authentic flamenco techniques such as rasgueado, arpeggio, picado, and tremolo. Whether you want to be a flamenco guitarist, or just incorporate some of these techniques into your own music, The Total Flamenco Guitarist is the book for you!
- Author(s)Jonathan -Juanito- Pascual
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleTotal Guitarist
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width229 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.