All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTotal Greek Yoghurt is low in calories and high in flavour, and w you can explore new ways to incorporate it into your cooking. With over 120 recipes developed by top TV chef Sophie Michell, the Total Greek Yoghurt Cookbook shows how you can use it in everything from smoothies and sauces to curries and marinades, as well as for baking, desserts, snacks and dressings. In addition to chapters on Small Plates & Soups, Main Plates and Sweet Plates, Shakes & Smoothies, this easy-to-use recipe book includes amazingly simple mini 'Total ' recipes, showing you how to create truly tasty and healthy treats by adding just a few ingredients to your yoghurt. From Crispy Yoghurt Marinated Chicken with Red Cabbage Coleslaw to Honey, Cinnamon and Yoghurt Cheesecake, the beautifully photographed and delicious-tasting recipes reveal all the flavour and versatility of Total Greek Yoghurt.
- Author BiographySophie Michell of TV's Cook Yourself Thin is Britain's youngest female Executive Chef at Belgraves Hotel. She is one of four top female British chefs collaborating on The Gorgeous Kitchen, which opens at Heathrow's revamped Terminal 2 in June 2014. She has published four cookbooks.
- Author(s)Sophie Michell
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecolour photography throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $36.05
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.10
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.53
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.08
- AU $33.57Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $31.42Trending at AU $34.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.