All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestselling author of Big Girl Panties is back with a funny, sweet, and sizzling vel about love, redemption, and second chances.Heartthrob star quarterback Tyson Palmer has it all: a million-dollar arm, a winning season and the promise of a Superbowl ring. But more importantly, football's biggest star is the ultimate comeback kid. After an addiction to painkillers nearly derailed his career, Tyson got sober and went from zero to hero in the eyes of the public.But one person remains unconvinced: Dani Carr, a sports commentator with high ratings and following of her own.Dani can't forgive Tyson's transgressions or forget a single passionate night with him back in college. To make things worse, Tyson doesn't realize that the bombshell with huge ratings is the cute co-ed whose heart he once broke.But can a sports journalist trying to claw her way to the top and a quarterback who kws all about rock bottom make it to the Super Bowl without destroying each other? And what will happen when Tyson--riding high w that he's revived his career--realizes he needs to make an even more important comeback with Dani? Can he use his million-dollar moves to get past her defenses--or will she sideline him for good?Stephanie Evavich is a full-fledged Jersey girl from Asbury Park and the New York Times bestselling author of Big Girl Panties and The Sweet Spot.
- Author(s)Stephanie Evanovich
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.