Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume consists of specially invited chapters by leading researchers who have reviewed the original model in the light of their own and other conceptual and theoretical positions and models. The book is divided into five sections, the conceptual origins of the TALC, spatial relationships and the TALC, alternative conceptual approaches, renewing or retiring with the TALC, and predicting with the TALC. The book concludes with a review of the future potential of the model in the area of the destination development process.
- Author BiographyRichard Butler has researched tourism from a geographical perspective for over forty years in Canada and the UK. He is most well known for his adaptation of the life cycle model to tourist destination, and has also published widely on sustainable tourism, and tourism development and impacts.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAspects of Tourism
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Weight660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byRichard W. Butler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.