All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn Olen Steinhauer's explosive New York Times bestseller, Milo Weaver has tried to leave his old life of secrets and lies behind by giving up his job as a tourist for the CIA--an undercover agent with home, identity--and working a desk at the CIA's New York headquarters. But staying retired from the field becomes impossible when the arrest of a long-sought-after assassin sets off an investigation into one of Milo's oldest colleagues and friends. With new layers of intrigue being exposed in his old cases, he has choice but to go back undercover and find out who's been pulling the strings once and for all.In The Tourist, Olen Steinhauer--twice minated for the Edgar Award--tackles an intricate story of betrayal and manipulation, loyalty and risk, in an utterly compelling vel that is both thoroughly modern and yet also reminiscent of the espionage genre's most touted luminaries.
- Author BiographyOlen Steinhauer is the author of the bestselling Milo Weaver series, including The Nearest Exit, and a series of widely acclaimed Eastern European crime novels, which include The Bridge of Sighs, The Confession, 36 Yalta Boulevard, Liberation Movements, and Victory Square. He is a two-time Edgar Award finalist and has been shortlisted for the Anthony, the Macavity, the Ellis Peters Historical Dagger, and the Barry awards. Raised in Virginia, Steinhauer lives with his family in Budapest, Hungary.
- Author(s)Olen Steinhauer
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight408 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.