All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionBread recipes from around the world, perfect for cooking in the roasting oven of the Aga, as well as cakes of all shapes, sizes and deminations. An essential addition to any Aga owner's kitchen library.
- Author BiographyLouise Walker is the doyenne of Aga cookery. Her 10 books have sold over 250,000 copies in the UK.
- Author(s)Louise Walker
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2003
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Noteline illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.