All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a gastromic journey feasting on the mouth-watering lamb of spring, the glorious berries of summer, juicy autumnal fruits and hearty dishes of winter game. You'll also find tips on how and when to buy your fruits and vegetables and advice on how to make the most of local produce through vegetable box deliveries and farmers' markets. This should become every Aga owner's year-long kitchen companion. This is an adapted version of Louise Walker's Four Seasons Aga Cookery Book.
- Author BiographyLouise Walker is the doyenne of Aga cookery. Her 10 books have sold over 250,000 copies in the UK.
- Author(s)Louise Walker
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2001
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.