All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe following is a combination from scriptures and the litugy of the devotional practices of visiting the Stations of the Passion, Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. The first set is the traditional devotion of the Way of the Cross; the second is the Biblical Way of the Cross which Pope John Paul II gave to the Church. In recent years the devotion of visiting the Stations of Light has been restored. These Stations of the Resurrection accounts are here presented in two versions. This booklet is made with the intention of giving a simple but complete devotional for the Lenten and Easter seasons.
- Author BiographyDaniel P. Ewald has been a missionary priest in various countries. Mr. Ewald is wrote a book about the Saints and Blesseds of the American Contenants, which is available on line. He has other books that are called Stations because they are places to go on spiritual pilgrimages in the life of Jesus the Christ.
- Author(s)Fr Daniel P Ewald
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.