All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Trail of Gsis investigates historic and spiritual threads connecting Gstic groups from China to France, from the 4th to 15th centuries. Includes secret Gstic connections to the Knights Templar and Holy Grail, along with influences of The Kaballah/Cabala, Sufism and Taoism on Gstics of the Balkans and Western Europe. The Trail of Gsis relates the profound impact of The Inquisition and The Albigensian Crusades on Catharism and unravels many mysteries surrounding sacred Gstic sites found in France, Spain, Armenia, Turkey, Bosnia, Croatia, Italy and Bulgaria.
- Author BiographySince 1976, Judith Mann has been an explorer of Gnostic spirituality and a documentary filmmaker/writer/photographer. She is a current member of The Canadian Academy of Independent Scholars. THE TRAIL OF GNOSIS is the culmination of twenty-eight years of research on several continents that she would like to share with you. It is her sincere hope that it provides inspiration for your own explorations of Gnosis.
- Author(s)Judith Mann
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/12/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.