All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 1943. British SOE agent Captain John Lockhart is in Crete, fighting with the Resistance. Captured by the Germans, Lockhart faces a stark choice, between death and betrayal of his country. Concealing his true motives, Lockhart makes a bargain: in return for the life of his imprisoned wife, he will work with the Germans. When his mission is revealed, Lockhart is stunned. He is to lead a unit of the Waffen SS made up of British fascists and renegades culled from POW camps: the British Free Corps. Lockhart takes command, but he has an audacious plan to free his wife and other incent victims of the war - whatever the personal cost.
- Author BiographyGuy Walters was a journalist on The Times for many years. He is now writing full-time.
- Author(s)Guy Walters
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/09/2002
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date06/09/2007
- Weight335 g
- Width113 mm
- Height40 mm
- Spine175 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.