All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI am t eugh! Not smart eugh, rich eugh, successful eugh, or good eugh! This is The Trance of Scarcity , a self-inflicted premise of t-eugh-ness that successfully cripples the lives of people who would otherwise be buoyant and passionate. Here, Victoria Castle offers a prescription for realizing abundance and empowerment.
- Author BiographyVICTORIA CASTLE is a leader, facilitator, and executive coach with 20 years experience helping individual leaders, small entrepreneurial firms, nonprofit agencies, and mega-corporations succeed and thrive on both personal and business fronts.
- Author(s)Victoria Castle
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.