Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Logan, a loud, arrogant, obsessive man is the successful author if two books. His last won the Pulitzer Prize Award for Literature and he has spent the last two years on a successful lecture tour throughout the United States. As he w prepares to write his third book his head inexplicably aches and his personal life is in chaos due to his absolute belief that he is the only one who is right and kws the truth. He w faces a very real and perhaps debilitating illness and despite his desire to control his own life is too ill to start his book and must give in for the first time to human frailty. How Harry struggles through the thicket of decisions, alters his personal persona, and learns to share his life and his success is a journey of disconsolate fear and ultimate happiness he neither expects r believes he deserves.
- Author(s)Michael W. Burns
- Date of Publication09/12/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.