Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between politics and the media is continually evolving. This book explores the techlogical, political and social forces that affect the practice of political communication throughout the world today. Offering a critical, historical approach, this book is for all students interested in the communication of politics.
- Author BiographyRALPH NEGRINE is Professor of Political Communication in the Department of Journalism Studies at the University of Sheffield. His many publications include 'Parliament and the Media', 'The Communication of Politics' and 'T.V. and the Press since 1945'.
- Author(s)Ralph Negrine
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/09/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight384 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.