All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection maps the Beat Generation movement, exploring American Beat writers alongside parallel movements in other countries that shared a critique of global capitalism. Ranging from the immediate post-World War II period and continuing into the 1990s, the essays illustrate Beat participation in the global circulation of a poetics of dissent.
- Author BiographyNANCYM. GRACEVirginia Myers Professor of English at The College of Wooster, USA,and chair of the Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program. JENNIE SKERLwas associate dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at West Chester University, USA,and is a founding board member and past president of the Beat Studies Association.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJennie Skerl,Nancy M. Grace
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.