Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe Travel Mamas' Guide is THE book on how to travel with babies and children...and stay sane! Recommended by Working Mother Magazine, the Orlando Sentinel and The Ricki Lake Show ---this book takes the worry out of family vacations so traveling parents and children can focus on fun. Author Colleen Lanin (a.k.a. The Travel Mama) gives practical advice and shares humorous tales from moms and dads, travel aficionados, and childcare experts in the guide. Readers learn travel tips on: which toys to pack to stay sane during the journey, road trip activities, music and games to keep young ones happy on the road, how to actually enjoy, or at least t dread, airplane travel with children, where to stay for optimal sleep and play during family vacations, what to feed picky eaters while away from home, how to keep ALL members of the family happy while traveling...and much more!
- Author BiographyColleen Lanin, a travel journalist and writing instructor, is the creator of the popular travel blog, TravelMamas.com. She is a contributing writer to the TODAY Show website on NBCNews.com. Her articles have appeared in print and online in Parenting Magazine, Chicago Tribune, Orlando Sentinel, Expedia.com and more.
- Author(s)Colleen Lanin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.