CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionLaid back, civil, and upscale, beautiful Bermuda is one of the most popular lifestyle destinations for North Americans. Located only two hours by air from Boston, New York, Atlanta, and Baltimore/Washington, DC, this small island chain offers top quality travel experiences. This book examines the best of Bermuda with special attention to shopping, accommodations, and restaurants in Hamilton, St. George, and the Royal Naval Dockyard.
- Author BiographyDrs Ron & Caryl Krannich are two of America's leading career and travel writers who have authored over 80 books.
- Author(s)Caryl Krannich,Ron L. Krannich
- PublisherImpact Publications
- Date of Publication14/09/2005
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationMannassas Park, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Publications
- Content Note8 pages of colour & b/w photos
- Weight293 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.