Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionDiscovering the city through the magic of pop-ups. The marvels of Venice, a magical city suspended like a dream between water and sky...For children, Venice is a Wunderkammer in the literal sense of the term, full of surprises. As they venture into this world of magic, we watch their eyes fill with wonder. This is the first attempt in the world to reproduce the city in a pop-up book for children, taking them on a fascinating tour of its most famous monuments, described in simple but never banal words. The monuments illustrated in the book: Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica, Ca' d'Oro, Doge's Palace, Santa Maria della Salute, Gran Teatro la Fenice
- Author BiographyDario Cestaro is an author of books for children, for which he produces concept, story, and drawings. He specializes in the creation of pop-up books. He has worked as a set designer on several occasions. Paola Zoffoli is a writer of children's books and an enthusiast for Venetian history. She is the author of popular guides to Venice--the city where she lives and works--that have received prestigious awards.
- Author(s)Dario Cestaro,Paola Zaffoli
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note6 Colour
- Weight445 g
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.