About this product
- DescriptionA major text for clinicians and researchers who have an interest in homosexuality and homosexual patients with mental disorders, this book is an up-to-date review as well as a handbook covering the full range of affirmative treatments and therapies for lesbian and gay clients. Expert contributors look at problems caused by stigma and homophobic societal attitudes and discuss methods that can be used to work with gay clients in a positive context. Other issues of particular importance in working with lesbians and gay men are addressed.
- Author(s)Michael W. Ross
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication14/06/1988
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Weight486 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.