Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short stories written over the past ten years, a few of which were the seeds for later vels. Some of these have appeared in such publications as Gray's Sporting Journal, SWINK magazine, and Revolver. Note: Chapbook length, approximately 150 pages. Contains adult language/themes.
- Author BiographyJamie Zerndt has worked as a house painter, a housekeeper, the caretaker of a mountain chateaux, a bartender, a bouncer, and is currently an ESL teacher. He is the author of THE CLOUD SEEDERS, THE KOREAN WORD FOR BUTTERFLY, and THE ROADRUNNER CAFE. His short story, THIS JERKWATER LIFE, was recently chosen as an Editor's Pick in Amazon's Kindle Singles store. He received an MFA in Writing from Pacific University and now lives in Portland, Oregon, with his wife and son. He can also be found at www.jamiezerndt.com .
- Author(s)James Zerndt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.