All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tree of Love (a simple plan for women to change the world). Inspired by the words of Mother Teresa, the book presents a three part plan for women to change their lives, the lives of their families, friends and ultimately, lives all over the world. Simple solutions are given for helping those in need, caring for those who are lonely, loving those who are unloved. It starts with the POWER OF FIVE WOMEN and branches out from there. Within a year there could be forty-eight million of us changing lives because we have learned how to open our hearts to those in need. These are changes that cant be legislated, but must be inspired . With millions of us, acting as one, we can bring about all the change we want to see in the world.
- Author BiographyThe author studied English Literature in college and has been in the creative field for 35 years- as designer, creative consultant and shop keeper. While she has written three other books, which remain on her desk, she felt compelled to have this book published as soon as possible. The message is important and she feels that there is a sense of urgency in making others aware of how much can be accomplished in the world if we just start to care more, notice more and do more . She lives and works with her family at Monterre Vineyards in the mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania and continues to write.
- Author(s)Jan Bubbenmoyer
- PublisherJan Bubbenmoyer
- Date of Publication03/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJan Bubbenmoyer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.