All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Descriptionnew play inspired by the true story of a miner who became entombed in a tunnel during World War One. As the horror threatens to engulf him, he discovers ather world beneath the mud and death. Setting off on an epic journey of salvation, the boundaries between reality and fantasy blur as he questions what's real, what's t and whether it even matters? The Trench blends Les Enfants Terribles' acclaimed brand of physical storytelling, verse, puppetry and live music from Alexander Wolfe.
- Author BiographyOliver Lansley is a writer, actor and director and the founder and Artistic Director of Les Enfants Terribles Theatre Company. He has worked extensively in theatre, film and television. Oberon Books also publishes Oliver Lansley's Flies, Les Enfants Terribles: Collected Plays, which includes The Terrible Infants, Ernest and the Pale Moon and The Vaudevillains, The Infant and Holly and Ivan's Christmas Adventure.
- Author(s)Oliver Lansley
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.