All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe Trial of Lizzie Andrew Borden is the complete trial transcript of the legal proceedings held in New Bedford, Massachusetts, at the Superior Court, June 5 - 20, 1893. It is a faithful transcription of the official stegraphic record of the case. Complete and in three volumes.
- Author BiographyStefani Koorey holds a Ph.D. in theatre history and dramatic criticism from Penn State University. She has enjoyed a varied professional life as a professional bibliographer, dramaturg, storyteller, writer, editor, professor, box office manager, and librarian. She is the author of four books and the editor and publisher of The Hatchet: Lizzie Borden's Journal of Murder, Mystery & Victorian History.
- Author(s)Harold Widdows,Kat Koorey,Stefani Koorey Phd
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.