CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Trial of Tempel Anneke examines documents from an early modern European witchcraft trial with the pedagogical goal of allowing students to interact directly with primary sources. A brief historiographical essay has been added, along with eleven civic records, including regulations about sorcery, Tempel Anneke's marital agreement, and court salaries, which provide an even clearer picture of life in seventeenth-century Europe. Maps of Harxbuttel and the Holy Roman Empire and lists of key players enable easy reference.
- Author BiographyPeter A. Morton teaches in the Department of Humanities at Mount Royal University. Barbara Dahms is a translator.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2017
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byPeter Morton
- Translated byBarbara Dahms
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.