All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe Triathlete s Training Bible is the bestselling and most comprehensive guide for aspiring and experienced triathletes. Joe Friel is the most trusted coach in the world and his proven triathlon training program has helped hundreds of thousands find success in the sport of triathlon. Joe has completely rewritten this new 4th Edition of The Triathlete's Training Bible to incorporate new training principles and help athletes train smarter than ever. The Triathlete s Training Bible equips triathletes of all abilities with every detail they must consider when planning a season, lining up a week of workouts, or preparing for race day. With this new edition, Joe will guide you to develop your own personalized triathlon training program and: . become a better swimmer, cyclist, and runner . train with the right intensity and volume . gain maximum fitness from every workout . make up for missed workouts and avoid overtraining . adapt your training plan based on your progress and conflicts . build muscular endurance with a new approach to strength training . improve body composition with smarter nutrition The Triathlete s Training Bible is the best-selling book on tri training ever published. Get stronger, smarter, and faster with this newest version of the bible of the sport. What s New in the Fourth Edition of The Triathlete s Training Bible? Coach Joe Friel started writing the fourth edition of The Triathlete s Training Bible with a blank page: the entire book is new. The science and sport of triathlon have changed much since the previous edition released. This new edition adds emphasis to personalizing training plans, incorporates new power meter techniques for cycling and running, improves on the skill development techniques, updates the strength training approach, speeds recovery for busy athletes, and cuts through the isy volume of training data to focus athletes on the numbers that mean the most to better performance. See Joe Friel s blog or VeloPress for an expanded summary of improvements to this fourth edition.
- Author BiographyJoe Friel is the most trusted endurance sports coach in the world. He is the best-selling author of The Triathlete s Training Bible, The Cyclist s Training Bible, Fast After 50, Going Long, Your Best Triathlon, The Power Meter Handbook, and Your First Triathlon. His TrainingBible Coaching service is one of the most successful and respected in endurance sports. Joe has trained endurance athletes since 1980, including national champions, world championship contenders, and Olympic athletes in triathlon, duathlon, road cycling, and mountain biking. He is an elite-certified USA Triathlon and USA Cycling coach and holds a master s degree in exercise science. He conducts training and racing seminars around the world and provides consulting services for corporations in the fitness industry. He has also been active in business as the founder of Ultrafit, an association of coaching businesses; TrainingPeaks, a web-based software company; and TrainingBible Coaching.
- Author(s)Joe Friel
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Series TitleTraining Bible
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.