Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAny shortcomings of Barth's view of the relationship between God and creation should t obscure the fact that the Church Dogmatics establishes the doctrine of the Trinity as central to the church's theological agenda. Dr. Watson proposes that the Trinity, as a basic hermeneutical key, needs to be understood as expressing the language and the structure of the church's liturgical experience. In this context, the relationship between God and creation takes into full account both God's free condescension as Creator and Reconciler and the created integrity of the creature. The Eastern Church's Trinitarian vision clarifies and resolves the theological inadequacies of Barth's presentation.
- Author(s)Gordon Watson
- PublisherATF Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2009
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationHindmarsh, SA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintATF Press
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.