All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionGod is passionately calling His people from across the nations to a Radical Revival. But those stuck in the hurts of their past can't be fully a part of this Great Awakening. The urgent cry of the Father's heart is to set His children free so that they can clearly understand how to forget what lies behind them and be liberated to reach forward to what lies ahead of them in the high calling of His Son Jesus! This book captures how Ruth walked through the door to freedom using only God's Word, after forty-five years of horrific abuse. Since it was first published in 1998, countless people from across the nations have found their own path to freedom through reading it. It's time for the captives to be set free! Singles of all ages seriously need to read this book. It honestly, bluntly, vulnerably explains how to identify if a relationship is healthy, or if it has the destructive potential to be a mistake.
- Author BiographyFor Ruth and her husband, Barry their passion is for Revival to ignite in the Body of Christ and become a Holy Fire that impacts generations, denominations, nations. Wherever they bring this message, young and old are radically changed by a supernatural Visitation of God's Presence that descends into each Meeting. Their vulnerable honesty about their own failures restores hope where there was the worst kinds of discouragement and the darkness of despair. Miraculous transformations happen. A Prophetic Ministry of Encouragement revives the weary, broken places in people's lives. They are set free to live the Father's plan for their lives so that they can become part of His earnest longing to spread His Revival Fire.
- Author(s)Ruth Johnson
- PublisherLighthouse of Hope Publications
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLighthouse of Hope Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.