All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic guide to sustainability strategy and implementation updated for today's businesses To ensure business success, companies must embrace sustainable management. Firms need to find the overlap between business interests and the interests of society and the environment before they can secure a lasting competitive edge. By making the case for sustainability as a fundamental business practice, The Triple Bottom Line became an instant classic when first published in 2006, showing a generation of business leaders how to find their sustainability sweet spot where profitability merges seamlessly with the common good. Now updated with ground-breaking stories of successes and failure, this revision of The Triple Bottom Line is a critical resource for all managers and leaders. * Features in-depth success stories of sustainability practices at major firms such as Wal-Mart, GE, DuPont, American Electric Power, and PepsiCo and shows why companies such as BP and Hershey continue to fail * Draws on Andy Savitz's 25 years of pioneering consulting and research in the field * Includes all-new reporting and analysis on the practice of sustainability and the triple bottom line in business today, providing new insights on where sustainability is headed The Triple Bottom Line is essential reading for any firm to meet the challenge of creating lasting value for both shareholders and society.
- Author BiographyAndrew W. Savitz heads Sustainable Business Strategies, a consultancy that assists organizations to improve their Triple Bottom Line. Previously, he was a lead partner in the sustainability services group at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. He served as general counsel of Environmental Affairs for Massachusetts and founded the Massachusetts League of Environmental Voters. He is the author of Talent, Transformation, and the Triple Bottom Line (Jossey-Bass, 2013). Savitz's online newsletter, The Savitz Report, helps companies leverage their human capital to accelerate the transformation to sustainability. Savitz lives in Brookline, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit getsustainable.net and thesavitzreport.com Karl Weber is a writer and editor who specializes in business, politics, current affairs, history, and social issues. Among many other books, he coauthored the New York Times bestseller Creating a World Without Poverty with Nobel Laureate Muhammad Yunus. He lives in Irvington, New York, with his wife, Mary-Jo Weber.
- Author(s)Andrew W. Savitz
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.