All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionComplete year-by-year history of the Trophy (and unit construction Tiger) twins from 1949 to 1983. Includes original factory model photos, technical specifications, colour schemes, engine & frame numbers, model type identification and details of Trophy & Tiger achievements. The complete source book.
- Author BiographyAfter National Service in the Royal Air Force Harry Woolridge applied for a job in the Service Department at the Triumph Engineering Company, and was lucky enough to be selected. Thus began a working relationship with Triumph and its motorcycles that would last thirty years: an experience Harry says he would not have missed at any price. After a few years in the Service Department, Harry joined the team in the Experimental department until he was promoted to the position of Assistant Quality Control Manager. Later, in a reshuffle of titles, he became Inspection Foreman for Motorcycle Assembly and Production Development. With the formation of the Meriden Co-operative, Harry served as Warranty/Service Manager until the factory closed in 1983.
- Author(s)Harry Woolridge
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/09/2016
- Weight544 g
- Width207 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.